New telemedicine and monitoring systems give Cone Health ICU caregivers more views and dataBy: Caregility Team
Cone Health’s application analyst, Dolly Walkup, recently spoke to Healthcare IT News about how they successfully overcame telemedicine challenges across their 160-bed ICU departments by designing a customized implementation that included Yorktel’s Univago HE.
Read the complete article, New telemedicine and monitoring systems give Cone Health ICU caregivers more views and data,to understand how the North Carolina-based multi-hospital health system:
- Addressed issues with a legacy system that was deemed too labor-intensive for their ICU staff
- Improved staff workflow and patient safety with remote monitoring
- Identified one universal A/V system with improved capabilities compared to their previous solution
- Crafted a customizable build that focuses caregivers on only the most vital and up-to-date patient data
- Gleaned actionable advice for other ICU departments related to system transitions and acuity scores
Read the full Healthcare IT Newsarticle here.