Telehealth, the COVID-19 Pandemic, and What to Know
With the use of telehealth systems, providing virtual patient care, and meeting the increasing demands of today’s unique care needs while minimizing the risks of COVID-19 transmission have been possible.
In this live webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders brought together by The Knowledge Group will help clinical, operations and IT leaders understand the important aspects of this topic. They will provide an in-depth discussion of the growing role of telehealth amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speakers will offer best practices in maximizing the benefits of virtual visits, remote monitoring, and multi-site communication. Security, regulatory compliance, cost-effectiveness and software/device configurations that address facility layouts and policies will all be discussed.
Some of the major topics that will be covered in this course are:
- An Overview of Telehealth Programs
- The Role of Telehealth Amidst COVID-19
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Effective and Efficient Telehealth Solutions
- Factors to Consider in Selecting Telehealth Solutions
- On-Site and Cloud-Based Solutions
- Best Practices in Configuration and Rollout