Coronavirus & Telehealth: COVID-19 Preparedness and Support
The Caregility team is very aware of the growing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the increasing pressure on you and your health system to prepare for the crisis. As the number of cases increase here in the United States, you will be on the front line providing care and treatment but also trying to contain and minimize the spread of Coronavirus. While Caregility isn’t on the front lines, we want to assure you that we want to help you and your team in anyway we can. Therefore, we are creating a COVID-19 Virtual Disaster Response Program to help you as you plan and prepare for Coronavirus patients. The program includes:
- We have developed a Rapid Response streamlined mobile telemedicine cart that can be deployed at the point of care in emergency departments and containment units for assessments, observation, screening and communication.
- We have released our iConsult Mobile telehealth application which has an iOS and Android client that can be quickly leveraged on tablets and mobile devices. This will enable us to help customers if they choose to use off the shelf iPad or Android tablets.
- We are offering expanded capacity and use of iObserver and iConsult Mobile for our existing health system customers during the crisis.
- We will be implementing a special COVID-19 help line to expedite response to customers caring for Coronavirus patients.
- We have expanded capacity in our core infrastructure in anticipation of the increased volume of calls.
We hope these efforts will help you minimize clinician staff exposure to COVID-19 while providing an effective way to care for patients. The impact of telehealth on battling the Coronavirus pandemic is substantial. Remote observation and virtual rounds can enable you monitor Coronavirus patients and assess their treatment progress without entering into the patient room. Our telehealth platform can also enable regular virtual family and friend visits which can help patients get through a long containment period.
From a business continuity perspective, we have taken steps to pre-order components and have sufficient inventory to continue manufacturing units. We have taken steps and are prepared for our support team to work remotely with access to all of the tools and applications to support our customers from home. We are ramping up additional warehouse and manufacturing locations to enable us to ramp production in order to deliver the Rapid Response telemedicine carts in a shorter time frame.
We wish there was no need for these measure but we are honored that in some small way we can work along side you in providing assistance as we collectively battle against COVID-19. To learn more about how Caregility may be able to help your team, please reach out to your sales executive or contact us at email@example.com.
Mike Brandofino & the entire Caregiltiy Team
Contact Caregility Today
Get in touch with us to learn more about how our telehealth devices can be used to expand any telehealth program.